The jetStamp-Family 790/791/792 for printing Non-absorbent surfaces.
Prints easily, quickly and quietly on all even and uneven surfaces. The ink is quick drying on plastics and metals.
Model 790 is Battery powered for added flexibility – easy and convenient to take anywhere to mark goods.
- Number, date, time and text in a one or two-line impressions
- Text height is 3.2 mm
- Adjustable character widths, max. 20 characters per line, max. print width 42 mm
- For non absorbent surfaces eg glossy paper, plastic and metal.
- Simple user friendly menu selections
- Up to 4 individual texts or special functions are possible
- 25 different prints are stored in the system
- On request, the 790/792 MP is also deliverable with 10 freely programmable memory spaces. No stored prints.
- Quickly adaptable to the changing demands of workplace organisation
Mobile electronic hand stamp for a wide variety of applications
- Gentle treatment of surface being marked
- Clearly visible print area
- Simple menu-driven user friendly display
- Stamping activated by a trigger button in the handle
- Battery operation for added flexibility
Click & Stamp: the software that allows you to pick up messages from Excel and Word files
- Direct online printing via a PC interface and direct power supply without a battery
- Marked text can be printed from all MS Office programs
- Start printing with a mouse-click at your PC or directly at the stamp
Suitable for automatic applications, e.g. installed in production lines
- As Model 790, but without battery, therefore mains unit for continuous operation
- Stamping activated by a trigger button in the handle or remotely through a connection socket
More details - PDF
Demonstration on how to use the Portable 790 on Non-absorbent surfaces