You have no items in your shopping cart.
Orders are sent First class post in the UK. This costs £4 inc. vat. Orders sent First class usually arrive next working day (Monday - Saturday) but this is not guaranteed and the parcel can not be tracked.
There is no charge for first class post in the UK if the order is over £25 inc. vat.
If it is important that your order arrives next working day (Monday - Friday) please use Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Special Delivery items can also be tracked online at www.royalmail.com
Royal Mail Special delivery in the UK before 1pm costs £10.00.
Orders can also be collected from the Blade Rubber shop in central London.
Orders for shop collection are posted to Blade Rubber and arrive in one or two working days.
Orders can either be sent Airmail which costs £5
This service is not tracked
Airsure / International Recorded which costs £13
Parcels can be tracked and need a signature on delivery. This service is usually quicker than Air mail.
Orders are sent by Airsure or International Recorded which costs £13
Parcels can be tracked and need a signature on delivery.
Blade Rubber Stamps Limited
12 Bury Place
London WC1A 2JL
Shop opening times:
Monday to Saturday 10.30 - 6 pm
Sunday 11.30 - 4.30 pm
The nearest tube to the shop is Holborn.
- When you come out of Holborn tube cross over the traffic lights to Sainsburys.
- Continue walking down High Holborn (with Sainsburys on your left).
- At the pedestrian traffic lights, near the Model shop, cross over.
- Continue along High Holborn past the Old Dutch Cafe till you reach the Infinity Motorcyle shop.
- Turn right at the motorcycle shop into Bury Place. You should see the BUPA building.
- Walk past the BUPA building and cross over the road, Bloomsbury Way (you should see a shop called Richer Sounds) and Blade Rubber is halfway up Bury Place on the right.
- It should only take about five minutes.
If you get lost give us a ring: 020 7831 4123 - option 2.
We will email or phone to confirm when your order is ready for collection.
In case of wrong delivery or damaged goods we grant a right of return within two weeks of delivery. All products with a clear error will be replaced at no extra cost to the customer. Goods can be returned to our workshop
Blade Rubber Ltd., Newcastle Court, Evancoyd, Presteigne, LD8 2PA Wales.
All reasonable postage costs for returning the goods will be refunded.
Custom made Goods without any error / damage will not be taken back unless we agree to do so. In that case a minimum charge of 25% of the total order value will be charged to the ordering party.
Compensation for any sort of damage is limited to 50% of total purchase value.
Goods that are not custom made eg inkpads, may be returned within two weeks of delivery for a full refund. Returned Items must be in a saleable condition. We reserve the right not to refund for items that have been used or if the sealed packaging has been removed. Please phone or email for more details.